Thursday, November 19, 2009

Denmark Massacre

























The first time I saw this on National television, I literally cried!! It could have been because of the pain I felt for these Dolphins, or simply the way humans have evolved into such demons. It is so hard to believe that some of us have no heart, no sentiments, no feelings that they find it so easy to give shape to such gruesome killing.


The next day I researched this further on Google to find more about this annual event that happens in Denmark in the name of ‘sport’. The irony of the entire incident is that the participants are young boys who kill these dolphins just to prove that they are 'Adults' and 'Mature'. The questions is - Are these ‘men’ of Faroe Island Denmark proving to be adults or are they posing a rude challenge to mankind that nothing and nothing at all is going to stop them from continuing this slaughter.

These Calderon dolphins are so friendly and they love to play with humans. And man taking full advantage of this nature, drives them to the shore using nets and kills them. Death doesn't come instantaneously to these poor animals. They are cut 1, 2 or 3 times with thick hocks. And at that time the dolphins produce a grim sound similar to the cry of a new born child. He suffers till it slowly dies in its own blood.

Someone forwarded me this email with these pictures and asked me to sign and forward it further till some association defending animals hear us and try and put an end to this massacre happening year after year.
I did my bit but that was not enough for me.... I wanted more people to know about it…. Some one telling me what to do next. How to reach out and cry for help!!! for these beautiful speechless creatures.


I knew that, I alone won't be able to make much difference to this cause by forwarding an email. So this friend of mine (who always gives me a patient hearing) gave me my first blog inspiration.
So here it is my friend. My first ever blog on one of the worst examples set by mankind.


I wont say "Hope you have enjoyed reading this", because I know you haven’t. But if this has stirred your conscious even a bit then let me know… Tell me if you know of any way that I can take up to help these dolphins!!!


If you want to read or see more on this then check out

3 comments:

  1. the killing of the calderon dolphins in denmark by the so called adult and matured men of faoroe island is strongly condemnable. they have probably not grown up to be adults with a sound mind and thought. they have not realized the presence of the Almighty. they should be taught the lesson of being human. a human is not who poses his strength on other beings but those who defend such activities and prove to be tolerant to all living beings. all those love life should join together to give a shape to this revolution initiated by priyanka. please join.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please join to stop this cruelty. Let live and live others !

    ReplyDelete